Adopting Utility Gas: SGN
NRO gas mains involving PRI to convert medium pressure to low pressure for a new Commercial Development site & supply commercial service to new commercial unit on site.
- Finished in budget & 2 weeks early on clients construction programme. Taken from Design Approval to build adoption.
- Liaison with all Stakeholders and Local Authority
- Construction of 90 & 60mm Gas mains for site development.
- Gas was installed in trench as a multi –utility lay on site.
- Working adjacent to & on a very busy road for gas NRO and gas mains medium pressure road crossing.
- Reinstatement / Associated Civils Works
- Non-routine connection was installed along with installation of Gas Governor / PRI to fulfill future site development requirements.